Ok...where did I leave off. So I went to Ward Prayer which was really cool. These three guys went around the circle before we began and introduced themselves to all the girls. it was hilarious. So then me and my roommate, Shay, made our way down to Stadium Singing. Stadium Singing is where students meet together underneath the stadium bleachers and belt out hymns together. Its amazing. You can feel the spirit really strong if you are in tune with it. So we went down and it was freakin freezing. We were so not dressed warm enough. So we huddled together and tried to keep warm. Then more people (meaning the guys) from our ward showed up and we shared our Hymnal with this RM named Tyler. He is still awkward about the now being able to be social part. Lol. But he's cool. He's a computer programmer and he served in the Phillipines. Then we huddled in a group with these guys, one was named Devin and I think the others name was Chris. "Chris" is here with his Cousin. They are from So. Cal. So after we had stadium singing. Devin and Tyler walked me and Shay back to our dorm. That was really nice of them. We shared stories and hot chocolate when we got to our place. It was really fun. They left shortly before midnight (right before curfew lol). So needless to say I didn't get to bed til midnight. And then had to wake up at four for work. But it was worth it. They are really nice guys. But I think mostly friend material lol. So I think we are going to be hanging out alot more after stadium singing. And we have ward family home evening tonight so we get to see them again. So now that I've relayed everything that happened I'm going to crash for a few hours before class. Good thing I dont have class til 2pm on Mon/Wed/Fri.
Goodnight. I'll have updates on classes later today.
Chelsea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment