So I've been sick alot lately. At first my boyfriend gave me a really bad cold...and then my roommates gave me the flu. (though one of my roomies tried to avoid it by going over to her friends place...but they have it too...its going around :D) But yeah....so back to the story.
Anyway, my boyfriend was amazingly sweet and romantic today. He told me to go out to the lounge at 4pm and he'd have some powerade waiting for me. I forgot and then at 4:09pm my neighbor came over and asked me to clean it up lol. I guess he had made a trail of kisses and hugs from my door to the lounge. And inside the lounge was a trail of kisses and hugs to the desk and they were taped up the wall of the desk to where he had the powerade and a note waiting. The note was a romantic invitation asking me to the Fall Formal on Friday.
I never thought that i would meet someone this amazing, sweet, and romantic. I thought that this was just for the movies. I never thought that I would, let alone, date someone like this. I'm so lucky. He never lets me forget that I am a Princess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for sending me your link. Wow way to go Tyler!!! I am glad that you are being treated well and know that you are worth it. I am so happy for you. Hey thanks for the jornal thing to.
Post a Comment