Monday, March 17, 2008

First Blog

So today I finally decided to get a blog going...its the easiest way for me to keep in contact with everyone since I'm a horrible writer. So this way everyone can keep up on events.

So basically here is whats new:
I just got registered for my classes (a day late....confusing with records not getting transfered). I'm all set for school except for saving money, and getting books, etc. I'm flying out April 18th in the evening. My dad is flying with me so he can get me settled in.

Still working at jamba Juice. Its awesome. Now I know how to make all of the smoothies. So I'll have to get a blender eventually for my dorm lol.

Tyler madsen finally came over to the house today after forever of not keeping in touch. It was cool getting up to date with him. But its not the same as it was before....before he got a new girlfriend and started smoking and such.

Alex asked me to go bowling but things happened. So I didn't go. And of course I got the guilt trip.

Still trying to get my finances all stable. I want to save money for my dream of attending Jerusalem for a semester. But as usual I'm horrible with saving money. So luckily I can just have it automatically taken out of my account every once in awhile. Which is good. If only they could do that for tithing too.

Well I'm going to try and relax now...a panic attack is coming strong now....still no idea why I'm getting them. Or what in my life is stressful. I have a few ideas but none that I want to acknowledge.

I promise to try to keep this up to date and filled with pictures.

Love,
Chelsea Bigney

P.S. I chose "The Rare Ruby" cause rubies have alot of their meaning attached to matters og the heart and love. So it only seemed fitting especially when everything is so different and mysterious still to me....and getting more stranger by the day.

No comments: